Has your backyard pool become an eyesore? Are you worried about the liability issues and risk of flooding that comes with owning a private pool? Have you decided it’s time to hire a McKinney, Texas swimming pool removal company to demolish your old pool?
Whether you have an inground pool, an above-ground pool, or even an unwanted hot tub, we’re here to help you reclaim your outdoor space. We’re Remove A Pool, and for over 25 years we’ve been helping homeowners like you with our all-inclusive pool disconnection, disposal, and site restoration services.
Why Hire A Dedicated Pool Removal Company?
Wondering why you should hire our full-time, established pool removal company to demolish your swimming pool? Here’s why:
- At Remove A Pool, all of our contractors have been hand-picked and background checked for your safety and peace of mind
- We are fully licensed and insured to provide pool demolition services in Collin County
- We use late-model, well-maintained tools and machinery
- We take care of all the permits, site plans and inspections, skilled labor, and materials needed to complete your pool removal safely and efficiently
- When you hire us, you won’t need to search for different contractors to deal with all the steps involved with removing your pool
- We take the time to sort out any recyclable materials from the debris
- We leave your yard safe, level, and ready to use – that means we remove all the debris and fill in the void where your pool was with clean sand, soil, and gravel
- We’re careful to protect your house, fencing, trees, and adjacent properties against damage
- We stand behind all the work we do with our industry-leading 5-year satisfaction guarantee
As the nations’ leading pool removal company, we’ve developed the safest, most reliable pool removal methods in the business. When you hire us to remove your unwanted swimming pool, you can rest assured that all the work we do will meet or exceed county, state, and federal regulations because we’re committed to doing your job right, the first time.
Your Local McKinney, Texas Swimming Pool Removal Experts
Here at Remove A Pool, we believe you should know exactly what having your pool removed will cost before we begin work – that’s why we offer free, no-obligation quotes to all our customers.
Simply call us to book your free estimate. We’ll review your goals, evaluate the size, location, and condition of your pool, and explain our partial and full pool removal options. We’ll leave you with a clear, all-inclusive quote that covers all the labor, permits, and materials needed for your swimming pool removal in McKinney, Texas.
Contact us today, and remember, we deliver the professional, no-stress pool removal solution you can count on!